- Saudi stock market to open up to foreign investment
- HSBC Bank Oman posts Q2 2014 results
- Credit Suisse has just announced its 2Q14 results.
- Youssef Haidar appointed Managing Director of TVM Capital Healthcare Partners
- Alternatifbank completes inaugural issuance of $250 million notes
- Enterprise Qatar signs partnership with Doha Bank
- Qatar International Islamic Bank H1 net profit up 10 per cent
- Masraf Al Rayan reports net profit up 10.1 per cent in H1 2014
- UAE ranks in top three in the world for mobile banking adoption
- Kiva.org and Grameen-Jameel launch initiative to stimulate individual lending for microfinance
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||0.41%||0.64%||54.41%|
Michel Accad Prior to joining Gulf Bank, from 2006 to 2009, Michel was the Assistant CEO of Arab Bank PLC, with direct responsibility over all banking businesses globally, and served on the Group’s various boards. Before moving to Arab Bank, Michel had spent 27 years with Citigroup, which he joined in 1979. His last position with Citigroup, from 2002 to 2006, was as MD and Division Executive for the Middle East and North Africa region. Michel has an MBA Honors from the University of Texas in Austin, obtained in 1978.