- Dubai Chamber highlights investment opportunities for US companies
- MENA Insurance markets: Rising confidence as demand remains strong
- Markaz: GCC banking remains resilient
- Warba Bank launches its career web portal to support recruitment
- Huda Abdulla awarded ‘Woman Leader in Banking and Finance Excellence Award’ for 2014
- Emirates Islamic launches ‘Financing Against Shares’
- Sharjah Islamic Bank to offer greater customer service
- Alkhabeer Capital net profit increases by 40 per cent in 2013
- Abu Dhabi real estate sector delivers 22,000 residential units in 2014
- ADIB offers low-risk investment in smartphone manufacturing.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||0.41%||0.64%||54.41%|
Michel Accad Prior to joining Gulf Bank, from 2006 to 2009, Michel was the Assistant CEO of Arab Bank PLC, with direct responsibility over all banking businesses globally, and served on the Group’s various boards. Before moving to Arab Bank, Michel had spent 27 years with Citigroup, which he joined in 1979. His last position with Citigroup, from 2002 to 2006, was as MD and Division Executive for the Middle East and North Africa region. Michel has an MBA Honors from the University of Texas in Austin, obtained in 1978.