- FXTM: Egypt Central Bank decision
- Researchers at NYU Abu Dhabi develop breakthrough security technology
- Change in food consumption in the region to offer investment opportunities, says strategy&
- ADIB partners with EMC to offer finance deals for Mercedes-Benz customers
- Investcorp to acquire undisclosed Swiss private bank in London
- Moody's downgrades Tunisia's rating to B1, maintains negative outlook
- DGCX to launch region’s first Shari'ah-compliant spot gold contract
- A.M. Best Revises issuer credit rating outlook to stable for Union Insurance Company P.S.C.
- A.M. Best withdraws credit ratings of Muscat Insurance Company SAOC & Muscat Life Assurance Company
- Ajman DED launches ISIC-4 system to promote business competitiveness
- Phone: +965 2244 9501 / +965 22446398
- Fax: +965 2243 9216 / +965 22412849
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.e-gulfbank.com
A Kuwait-based financial institution engaged in the provision of financial and investment services. The bank is structured into four business units: Personal, Priority Banking, Business Banking and Corporate & Institutional. Gulf Bank was established in 1960.