- ACCA: Does more information increase the flow of credit between businesses?
- Abu Dhabi's inflation rate in CPI for the first two months of 2014 at 2.3 per cent: SCAD
- GCC bond market to benefit from improving macro-economic climate
- Sharjah Islamic Bank's general assembly approves 10 per cent cash dividends to shareholders
- National Bonds Registers 23 per cent Increase in Number of Savers in 2013
- Integrated reporting could create long term value for organisations in MENA
- Julius Baer sponsors Dubai's Beach Polo Cup for second year
- French Business Council eyes more business opportunities for French companies in 2014
- SABB/HSBC PMI Index: Growth sustained at marked pace in February
- GCC petchem R&D investments on the rise, says GPCA
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||0.41%||0.64%||54.41%|
Michel Accad Prior to joining Gulf Bank, from 2006 to 2009, Michel was the Assistant CEO of Arab Bank PLC, with direct responsibility over all banking businesses globally, and served on the Group’s various boards. Before moving to Arab Bank, Michel had spent 27 years with Citigroup, which he joined in 1979. His last position with Citigroup, from 2002 to 2006, was as MD and Division Executive for the Middle East and North Africa region. Michel has an MBA Honors from the University of Texas in Austin, obtained in 1978.