- Qatar's banking system robust, asset quality good: QNB Group
- Emirates Islamic Bank launches 'Win back your Personal Finance'
- A.M. Best revises outlook for Dubai Insurance Company to positive
- Political uncertainties overshadow Bahrain’s regional insurance hub status -- A.M. Best
- IILM seeks to secure primary dealers ahead of maiden Sukuk
- Shares in Lloyds Bank hit UK Government break-even price
- Euro zone explores scrapping smallest coins
- Final sessions of 10th IFSB Summit on the future of Islamic financial services
- 10th IFSB Summit discusses outlook for Islamic finance following the global financial crisis
- Central banks saved the world economy... now beware the fall=out
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||0.82%||0.87%||6.72%|
HH Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum is also President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman of Dubai Airports and Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airline & Group. Under his leadership, Emirates has grown from being a regional airline with just two leased aircraft and three destinations, to an acclaimed international airline with a fleet of more than 150 aircraft and over 100 destinations across six continents. He is Second Vice Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council, which is responsible for formulating policies and strategies for the Emirate of Dubai, as well as Chairman of Economic Development Committee.
Rick Pudner joined Emirates Bank as Chief Executive Officer in 2006. Previously he was at HSBC for 24 years in a number of senior roles where he worked in more than 11 geographic regions - including roles as the CEO of HSBC South Korea and as Head of Corporate Banking HSBC Middle East. He also held the positions of Chairman for Foreign Investors Advisory Council for the Mayor of Seoul, Chairman of European Union Banking Committee in Korea, and Vice Chairman of Foreign Bankers Group in Korea. Pudner currently holds Board positions for Emirates Investment Service, Economic Development Council, Emirates Fund Managers (Jersey) and Emirates Financial Services.