- Finance House net profit increases to reach AED 61.2 Million in first half 2014
- Gulf Finance House responds to press coverage of dispute verdict
- Ahli Bank of Oman reports H1 profits up five per cent at OMR 13.1 million
- NBQ reports net profit increase to AED 186.324 million for H1 2014
- Mashreq reports 40 per cent YoY increase in net profit
- Commercial Bank increases half year profit by three per cent to QAR 1,051 million
- Sharjah Islamic Bank – ratings affirmed with stable outlooks by CI
- Burgan Bank net income increases 19.4 per cent for H1 2014
- KIPCO announces 20 per cent increase in first half net profit
- Dubai Islamic Bank appointed as financial advisor for Pakistan International Airlines
Tuesday, December 18 2012 A paradigm shift in Asian shares?
Monday, December 10 2012 Stock Pick - Citigroup: A new strategic template?
Thursday, October 04 2012 The economic miracles of Southeast Asia...
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Some questions for the Asian economic century
Thursday, September 27 2012 Central banks and macro trade ideas
Monday, May 05 2008 The journey is the destination