- Saudi stock market opening for direct access a further boost to MENA, says Deutsche Bank
- Proposed three-way merger in Malaysia banking could create new Islamic banking giant
- Egypt’s Commercial International Bank reports record net profits of EGP 1.74 billion, up 31 per cent
- NBK Capital: Qatar growth seen at six to seven per cent in 2014-2015, driven by non-hydrocarbons
- NBK Bahrain reports a net profit of $74.1 million for the first half of 2014, up 38 per cent y-o-y
- Qannas Investment Limited to pay special dividend following four successful exits
- Standard Chartered: HNW business owners significant philanthropists
- Emirates REIT (CEIC) net profit up 194 per cent in H1 2014
- Dubai office rents continue to rise due to growing economy and increasing business confidence
- Palestine Exchange releases results.
Wednesday, July 04 2012 Meeting of EU Cardinals around the corner?
Wednesday, June 27 2012 Markets need a leader
Monday, June 25 2012 The world seen through a St. Petersburg lens?
Monday, May 14 2012 Is it One of Those May's Again?
Wednesday, March 17 2010 The Irish treat debt like cancer
Sunday, August 02 2009 Regulation: Reality bites? When?