- Banque du Caire ratings affirmed with a ‘stable’ outlook
- South African president sets up task team to tackle jobs, growth
- Bahrain offers the region’s lowest operating costs for the financial sector
- UAE hosts the first branch of the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation in Dubai
- DFSA makes changes to the Collective Investment Rules
- Final day of IFIF focuses on innovation & technology as enablers for financial inclusion in Africa
- Royal Jordanian Airlines closes an oversubscribed $275 million loan facility
- Boubyan Bank offers first contactless payment cards to Kuwait in partnership with OT
- ADIB first UAE bank to partner with Booking.com; offers cash back on all hotel spends
- ITFC signs a country host agreement on the establishment of a branch in Dubai
Wednesday, July 04 2012 Meeting of EU Cardinals around the corner?
Wednesday, June 27 2012 Markets need a leader
Monday, June 25 2012 The world seen through a St. Petersburg lens?
Monday, May 14 2012 Is it One of Those May's Again?
Wednesday, March 17 2010 The Irish treat debt like cancer
Sunday, August 02 2009 Regulation: Reality bites? When?