- Barwa Bank reports total assets up 16 per cent for H1 2015
- Kenya growth potential balanced against deficits and security challenges
- Gabon outlook revised to negative by Standard & Poor's
- Oman sovereign ratings affirmed at 'A' and 'A1' by Capital Intelligence
- Abu Dhabi-based Mubadala Development ratings affirmed
- Qatar-based Doha Insurance affirmed at 'A-'; outlook Stable
- Republic of Zambia $1.25 billion Eurobond assigned 'B' rating by Standard & Poor's
- Dubai Islamic Development Center spotlights modest fashion
- CI: JCB ratings affirmed; outlook on Financial Strength Rating revised to positive from stable
- Arab Monetary Fund Bulletin summarises stock markets' performance
Tuesday, June 03 2014 Pay attention, business world - Apple's Swift is huge news
Wednesday, April 16 2014 Why aren’t Android users spending?
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Monday, April 30 2012 Apple, China and the Growth Markets
Thursday, August 25 2011 The future of Apple inc