- Group Majid Al Futtaim proposed subordinated perpetual notes assigned 'BB+' Issue Rating
- Mashreq launches of Snapp Mobile Banking
- NBK Capital completes exit of DunyaGoz
- UAE Banks Federation Advisory Council reviews latest developments on banking
- Tunisia in talks with Qatar over central bank deposit
- NASDAQ Dubai Academy launches course in corporate governance
- HSBC UAE: Output levels and rate of job creation rise in non-oil producing private sector
- Islamic Development Bank triples authorised capital to $150 billion
- Two Bahraini banks in merger talks as consolidation picks up
- RAM Ratings reaffirms AA2 rating of Tanjung Bin Power’s Sukuk
Thursday, May 02 2013 Initial thoughts on the ECB rate cut
Wednesday, September 12 2012 Giving markets what they want...
Tuesday, September 11 2012 Stocks jump on ECB announcement
Thursday, September 06 2012 Policymakers and investors are on a razor's edge
Wednesday, August 08 2012 Policy outlook supports a 'risk on' trend
Monday, August 06 2012 Draghi rocks and rolls...
Tuesday, July 31 2012 Looking past weak data; awaiting policy responses
Wednesday, July 11 2012 Super Mario fails the markets again
Thursday, January 26 2012 Dragon – friend or foe?