- New Engota investment fund to acquire assets in Nigerian oil market
- Masraf Al Rayan Q1 net profit rises eight per cent to QAR 432 million
- CBD net profit increases by 16 per cent for Q1 2014
- DFM Company net profit increases 696 per cent to AED 215.1 Million in Q1 2014
- Gibson Dunn advises Fajr Capital-led consortium on acquisition of National Petroleum Services
- Emirates NBD announces Q1 2014 net profit up 25 per cent to AED 1.0 billion
- First Halal, US fixed-income mutual fund celebrates 4th anniversary
- Qatar International Islamic Bank (QIIB) reported Q1 net profit of QAR 204 million
- al khaliji reports Q1 net profit of QAR 109 million, loans and advances up 11 per cent
- Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB), Barwa Bank participate in Nakilat refinancing
Wednesday, April 09 2014 Dip in US technology equities NOT a bear signal
Thursday, May 02 2013 Initial thoughts on the ECB rate cut
Wednesday, September 12 2012 Giving markets what they want...
Tuesday, September 11 2012 Stocks jump on ECB announcement
Thursday, September 06 2012 Policymakers and investors are on a razor's edge
Wednesday, August 08 2012 Policy outlook supports a 'risk on' trend
Monday, August 06 2012 Draghi rocks and rolls...
Tuesday, July 31 2012 Looking past weak data; awaiting policy responses
Wednesday, July 11 2012 Super Mario fails the markets again
Thursday, January 26 2012 Dragon – friend or foe?