- Prospects for insurers in Maghreb positive according to report from S&P
- Fitch: Fresh IMF agreement will support further Moroccan reform
- KCB set to roll out Islamic Banking in Kenya next month
- Standard Chartered more than doubles its commitment to Power Africa to $5 billion
- Gulf International Bank reports net profit for H1 2014 of $50.2 million
- Bank Audi net profit reaches $190 million for H1 2014
- Sico net profit increases by 166 per cent to BHD 5.1 million
- QNB Group: GCC projects underpin sustainable development and diversification
- PayTabs opens account with Bubble Bash to mark its first live merchant
- IASB moves from incurred to expected loss model
Wednesday, April 09 2014 Dip in US technology equities NOT a bear signal
Thursday, May 02 2013 Initial thoughts on the ECB rate cut
Monday, February 18 2013 The Euro's woes and currency ideas
Wednesday, September 12 2012 Giving markets what they want...
Tuesday, September 11 2012 Stocks jump on ECB announcement
Thursday, September 06 2012 Policymakers and investors are on a razor's edge
Wednesday, August 08 2012 Policy outlook supports a 'risk on' trend
Monday, August 06 2012 Draghi rocks and rolls...
Tuesday, July 31 2012 Looking past weak data; awaiting policy responses
Wednesday, July 11 2012 Super Mario fails the markets again
Thursday, January 26 2012 Dragon – friend or foe?