- Finance House net profit increases to reach AED 61.2 Million in first half 2014
- Gulf Finance House responds to press coverage of dispute verdict
- Ahli Bank of Oman reports H1 profits up five per cent at OMR 13.1 million
- NBQ reports net profit increase to AED 186.324 million for H1 2014
- Mashreq reports 40 per cent YoY increase in net profit
- Commercial Bank increases half year profit by three per cent to QAR 1,051 million
- Sharjah Islamic Bank – ratings affirmed with stable outlooks by CI
- Burgan Bank net income increases 19.4 per cent for H1 2014
- KIPCO announces 20 per cent increase in first half net profit
- Dubai Islamic Bank appointed as financial advisor for Pakistan International Airlines
Wednesday, April 09 2014 Dip in US technology equities NOT a bear signal
Thursday, May 02 2013 Initial thoughts on the ECB rate cut
Monday, February 18 2013 The Euro's woes and currency ideas
Wednesday, September 12 2012 Giving markets what they want...
Tuesday, September 11 2012 Stocks jump on ECB announcement
Thursday, September 06 2012 Policymakers and investors are on a razor's edge
Wednesday, August 08 2012 Policy outlook supports a 'risk on' trend
Monday, August 06 2012 Draghi rocks and rolls...
Tuesday, July 31 2012 Looking past weak data; awaiting policy responses
Wednesday, July 11 2012 Super Mario fails the markets again
Thursday, January 26 2012 Dragon – friend or foe?