- DIFC Court rules in favour of Kuwaiti investors in judgement against Bank Sarasin
- Standard Chartered may face legal action from UAE accountholders
- Eversheds comment: The amendments to the DIFC regulations
- Fitch: StanChart fine shows rising risks of complex bank model
- Turkish banks' loan growth, external debt raise tail risk
- Commercial International Bank ratings affirmed; outlook revised to stable from negative
- CI Rakbank ratings affirmed; outlook positive
- Airtel, IFC and MasterCard partners towards mobile money in Zambia
- Nakheel repays all AED 7.9 billion bank debt
- International experts to lead dialogue on financial connectivity at GIFF 2014
Wednesday, April 09 2014 Dip in US technology equities NOT a bear signal
Thursday, May 02 2013 Initial thoughts on the ECB rate cut
Monday, February 18 2013 The Euro's woes and currency ideas
Wednesday, September 12 2012 Giving markets what they want...
Tuesday, September 11 2012 Stocks jump on ECB announcement
Thursday, September 06 2012 Policymakers and investors are on a razor's edge
Wednesday, August 08 2012 Policy outlook supports a 'risk on' trend
Monday, August 06 2012 Draghi rocks and rolls...
Tuesday, July 31 2012 Looking past weak data; awaiting policy responses
Wednesday, July 11 2012 Super Mario fails the markets again
Thursday, January 26 2012 Dragon – friend or foe?