- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development total spend reaches AED 84 billion
- ENBD REIT appoints new Senior Portfolio Manager
- CBD introduces processing solutions to its wholesale banking clients
- Fitch affirms its BB ratings on Turkey with a negative outlook
- UAE sanctioned exchange houses not linked to Iran crackdown, says central bank
- Japanese banks MUFG and Mizuho to suspend Iranian transactions
- Saudi Arabia and UAE to invest $20 billion in South Africa
- Khalifa Fund and Crown Prince Foundation signs an MoU for economic development in Jordan
- KIB secures a $250 million Murabahah financing scheme
- Morocco to introduce corporate tax break for new industrial investments
Thursday, October 13 2016 Putting business success in context—literally
Monday, October 10 2016 Do loan caps limit or protect?
Thursday, April 28 2016 Avoiding crisis in Kenya
Sunday, February 28 2016 Is Islamic banking retail-ready in Africa?
Wednesday, November 11 2015 Imperial Bank's struggle—good for Kenya’s banking sector?
Wednesday, September 30 2015 Internet as a basic human right
Thursday, July 23 2015 Kenya: The epicenter of the future of African entrepreneurship
Tuesday, February 17 2015 Coming to Africa
Wednesday, February 12 2014 A rose by any other name...
Thursday, March 21 2013 The price of confiscation