- KFH says Turkish business units are stable
- Central Bank of Oman frames new norms for e-wallets
- Kuwait denies injecting $1.6 billion to aid Turkish lira
- Dubai’s Islamic finance economy strengthened under DIEDC, DGCX agreement
- Turkish lira recovers on central bank pledge
- BBVA’s Turkish unit calls for tighter monetary policy to save lira
- Gold fields to restructure giant loss-making South Africa mine
- Oil rebounds as supply risks back in focus after Turkey turmoil
- SAMA warns against dealing with unlicensed insurance providers
- Kuwait's Agility partners with Centerbridge on Abraaj bid
Sunday, November 01 2015 Socially responsible investment and Islamic finance
Thursday, July 23 2015 Sukuk moving westward?
Tuesday, February 17 2015 Coming to Africa
Tuesday, February 03 2015 Investing in a low-oil price environment
Saturday, September 13 2014 Rich Equity Valuations Become Even Richer
Thursday, September 04 2014 Conviction reaffirmed in GCC equities and bonds
Wednesday, August 20 2014 Mild risk aversion in markets ahead
Thursday, August 14 2014 Options are a useful Investment tool in volatile markets
Wednesday, August 06 2014 Malta teaser for Islamic finance
Wednesday, November 20 2013 And now, the third (Yellen) put option...
Tuesday, November 12 2013 African Sukuk on the way...