- Khashoggi saga deepens enigma of Saudi Arabia `black-box' stocks
- Malaysia cuts growth target, widens deficit goal in road map
- Saudi Arabia’s GDP projected to jump 30 per cent by 2023, says IMF
- Emirates NBD raises $2 billion loan
- Saudi Aramco to acquire a stake in Zhejiang Petrochemical refinery
- Egypt to issue international sovereign Sukuk in 2019-2020
- Deutsche Bank, Siemens CEOs waver on attending Saudi event
- Bill Gates opens $116 million EU green energy investment fund
- South Africa slump batters smaller neighbours protecting rand peg
- Rwanda may invite private investors to search for oil in lake
Sunday, November 01 2015 Socially responsible investment and Islamic finance
Thursday, July 23 2015 Sukuk moving westward?
Tuesday, February 17 2015 Coming to Africa
Tuesday, February 03 2015 Investing in a low-oil price environment
Saturday, September 13 2014 Rich Equity Valuations Become Even Richer
Thursday, September 04 2014 Conviction reaffirmed in GCC equities and bonds
Wednesday, August 20 2014 Mild risk aversion in markets ahead
Thursday, August 14 2014 Options are a useful Investment tool in volatile markets
Wednesday, August 06 2014 Malta teaser for Islamic finance
Wednesday, November 20 2013 And now, the third (Yellen) put option...
Tuesday, November 12 2013 African Sukuk on the way...