- Moody's: Saudi's MSCI Emerging Markets inclusion will attract foreign investment
- SCA asks listed companies to declare exposure to Abraaj
- DFSA signs MoU with Astana Financial Services Authority
- Fitch affirms Commercial Bank of Dubai at 'A-' with a stable outlook
- Turkey hits US with tariffs on $1.8 billion of goods
- Mashreqbank’s FSR raised to ‘A’ maintaining stable outlook
- Air Arabia drops after flagging $336 million exposure to Abraaj
- Saudis take oil consumers' side as OPEC nears pivotal talks
- South Africa's current-account gap grows to biggest in two years
- Saudi Arabia’s Finance Minister hails MSCI Emerging Markets Index listing
Sunday, November 01 2015 Socially responsible investment and Islamic finance
Thursday, July 23 2015 Sukuk moving westward?
Tuesday, February 17 2015 Coming to Africa
Tuesday, February 03 2015 Investing in a low-oil price environment
Saturday, September 13 2014 Rich Equity Valuations Become Even Richer
Thursday, September 04 2014 Conviction reaffirmed in GCC equities and bonds
Wednesday, August 20 2014 Mild risk aversion in markets ahead
Thursday, August 14 2014 Options are a useful Investment tool in volatile markets
Wednesday, August 06 2014 Malta teaser for Islamic finance
Wednesday, November 20 2013 And now, the third (Yellen) put option...
Tuesday, November 12 2013 African Sukuk on the way...