- Investcorp hosts second Annual Credit Symposium in New York City
- UAE entrepreneurs have the highest fear of failure rate for the MENA region
- CI: Ratings of Banque Nationale Agricole affirmed with a ‘Stable’ outlook
- Moody's: Sub-Saharan African countries face rising risk of financing stress
- Vantage Capital provides $12.5 million of funding to Purple Capital
- Clifford Chance advises Mitsui on African investment
- Ethiopia, Mauritius and Spain honoured for promoting investment in sustainable development goals
- S&P affirms Saudi Arabia at 'A-/A-2' with a stable outlook
- Cloudera helps Middle East brands unlock new frontiers with machine learning and analytics
- Majority employed UAE Residents considering or have started own businesses
Sunday, November 01 2015 Socially responsible investment and Islamic finance
Thursday, July 23 2015 Sukuk moving westward?
Tuesday, February 17 2015 Coming to Africa
Tuesday, February 03 2015 Investing in a low-oil price environment
Saturday, September 13 2014 Rich Equity Valuations Become Even Richer
Thursday, September 04 2014 Conviction reaffirmed in GCC equities and bonds
Wednesday, August 20 2014 Mild risk aversion in markets ahead
Thursday, August 14 2014 Options are a useful Investment tool in volatile markets
Wednesday, August 06 2014 Malta teaser for Islamic finance
Wednesday, November 20 2013 And now, the third (Yellen) put option...
Tuesday, November 12 2013 African Sukuk on the way...