- Oman exports total OMR 8.3 billion to May 2014
- Dubai residential rents dip after registering an increase for ten consecutive quarters
- AfDB approves $25 million loan to Angola’s private sector
- Nigeria affirmed at ‘BB-/B’ with Outlook Negative by S&P
- RAM Ratings assigns preliminary AA1/stable rating to Masraf Al Barakah’s sponsored senior Sukuk
- Moody's assigns provisional (P)Aaa rating to Luxembourg's sovereign Sukuk
- Kuwait real estate activity in August muted due to seasonal lull, says NBK
- Noor Bank launches two new home finance solutions
- Dubai SME launches Equity Investment Initiative
- Specialist recruiter notes five ways in which the UAE private sector can achieve Emiratisation
Thursday, April 04 2013 Is There Method in the Madness?
Sunday, July 08 2012 Markets and Moods
Monday, June 18 2012 Can we watch some European football please?
Monday, March 26 2012 Sustainable Growth, Development and Financial Markets
Monday, March 19 2012 The beginning of a return to normal?
Sunday, March 11 2012 More Steps Forward than Back Still
Sunday, March 04 2012 Sticking the Putin and other issues
Tuesday, February 07 2012 Can January’s better mood continue?