- Qatar International Islamic Bank (QIIB) reported Q1 net profit of QAR 204 million
- al khaliji reports Q1 net profit of QAR 109 million, loans and advances up 11 per cent
- Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB), Barwa Bank participate in Nakilat refinancing
- Al Khaleej Takaful reports Q1 net profit of QAR 24.3 million
- Khaleeji Commercial Bank opens its eighth commercial branch
- Finance House Q1 net profit increases 38 per cent to AED 35.51 Million
- FGB records net profit of AED 1.3 billion in Q1 2014
- Al Etihad Credit Bureau calls on all UAE banks to provide credit data for past 24 months
- UAB net profit increased to AED 161 million for Q1
- Union of Arab Banks, Central Bank of Bahrain organise Islamic finance training
Thursday, April 04 2013 Is There Method in the Madness?
Sunday, July 08 2012 Markets and Moods
Monday, June 18 2012 Can we watch some European football please?
Monday, March 26 2012 Sustainable Growth, Development and Financial Markets
Monday, March 19 2012 The beginning of a return to normal?
Sunday, March 11 2012 More Steps Forward than Back Still
Sunday, March 04 2012 Sticking the Putin and other issues
Tuesday, February 07 2012 Can January’s better mood continue?