- Egyptian Electricity Holding signs $900 million syndicated loan
- UAE Central Bank announces M1 down by three per cent
- ITFC's supports CBI's Islamic finance operations in Senegal
- BDB closes $100 million venture capital fund of funds to support Middle East start-ups
- Dana Gas: 'shareholders support Sukuk restructuring'
- KFH partners Visa to launch KFH-Wallet
- RakBank customers to remit money with Xpress Money
- Saudi women driving is seen better for economy than Aramco IPO
- UAE and Kuwait among most vulnerable to cyberattacks
- Russia-Saudi plans for super-OPEC could reshape global order
Tuesday, October 29 2013 Slow growth and low rates drive US markets higher
Tuesday, August 13 2013 US stocks sink during a quiet trading week
Tuesday, June 18 2013 Investor concerns increase, but an early Fed shift remains unlikely
Tuesday, February 26 2013 Market gains will be tougher to come by
Tuesday, February 26 2013 Are we in a currency war?