- UK's first Shari'ah-compliant Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Securities Commission Malaysia updates Shari’ah-compliant securities
- DIFC Courts, Kenyan judiciary sign enforcement guide
- Tigo Pesa returns TZS 3 billion to customers as first quarterly payment
- RAM Ratings assigns final AA1/stable rating Masraf Al Barakah's Sukuk
- Noor Takaful to join Dubai Trade’s Tradeshield
- Abraaj acts to top Kellog's counter offer for BiscoMisr
- Airbus, ADNL strategic financing partnership
- Burgan Bank ratings affirmed; positive outlook maintained by Capital Intelligence
- T-Pay offers mobile subscribers the ability to pay through their mobiles
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?
Wednesday, May 04 2011 Terrorism as a revenue generator?
Monday, November 08 2010 Swap the pigeon!
Monday, February 08 2010 Playing for change
Thursday, April 02 2009 The first Sukuk of spring?