- Moody's assigns (P)B3 to Pakistan's sovereign Sukuk
- CIBAFI – UAB Forum launched this morning in Tunis
- EIBFS announces senior appointments
- EastNets to tackle unconventional financial crime risk mitigation at Sibos 2016 in Geneva
- Emirates NBD backs financial independence programme for young adults with disabilities
- ADIB and Thomson Reuters host UK’s first female Muslim minister Baroness Warsi at awards ceremony
- AfDB’s President announced new Nigeria spend countering recession
- IBM Cloud to accelerate Bank Sohar’s digital transformation
- Fitch rates Bahrain's upcoming USD Sukuk and Bonds 'BB+(EXP)'
- Fitch: Saudi Bank LCRs comfortable despite deposit outflows
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?
Wednesday, May 04 2011 Terrorism as a revenue generator?
Monday, November 08 2010 Swap the pigeon!
Monday, February 08 2010 Playing for change
Thursday, April 02 2009 The first Sukuk of spring?