- Emirates NBD: UAE September hospitality update
- Collinson Group acquires Welcome Real-time
- GIB reports $72.7 million profit for Q3 2014
- Moody's changes outlook to stable from negative on deposit ratings of five Egyptian banks
- ABC closes $53 million floating rate notes for Bahrain Commercial Facilities
- RAM Ratings withdraws rating of Kesas’ BaIDS
- Investments in mobility, analytics to spur IT spending in MEA finance sector
- Qannas Investments closes two investments in H1 2014
- RAM Ratings reaffirms AA2/Stable ratings of Litrak's Sukuk
- Middle East Investor Relations Society Board appoints Oliver Schutzmann as Chairman
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?
Wednesday, May 04 2011 Terrorism as a revenue generator?
Monday, November 08 2010 Swap the pigeon!
Monday, February 08 2010 Playing for change
Thursday, April 02 2009 The first Sukuk of spring?