- Fortress Prime elaborates on impact of unexpected removal of Swiss Franc exchange rate cap
- RBS exiting corporate debt and DCM business in Mideast, Africa
- Short term outlook for oil is “bleak” say UBS Wealth Management
- Investcorp to add Fritta to its Spanish portfolio
- Standard Bank’s financial strength rating lowered
- Deloitte and Dubai Economic Council release report on attracting investments to Dubai
- Qatar Re grows its January renewals portfolio by 25 per cent to $432 million
- BGFI Bank of Gabon expands to Dakar
- Special Administrators appointed to Alpari (UK) Ltd
- Zain statement on media reports of selling of Towers
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?
Wednesday, May 04 2011 Terrorism as a revenue generator?
Monday, November 08 2010 Swap the pigeon!
Monday, February 08 2010 Playing for change
Thursday, April 02 2009 The first Sukuk of spring?