- RAM Ratings reaffirms AA3/P1 ratings of PKNS’s Sukuk
- 10th WIEF concludes with a focus on partnerships and cross-border trade
- Details revealed for 3rd Annual Islamic Banking Summit Africa
- Investcorp and Mumtalakat acquire PRO Unlimited
- Arab Banking Corporation announces 11 per cent increase in 9M 2014 net profit to $197 Million
- Bank Muscat posts OMR 126.73 million profit for 9M 2014
- Endowments are a 'sleeping giant' claimed experts at 10th World Islamic Economic Forum
- Dubai Chamber unveils specialized unit to support research on Islamic economy
- Commercial Bank of Qatar increases profit for nine months by 19 per cent to QAR 1,553 million
- CEO of Qatar Exchange was elected to World Federation of Exchanges' Board
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?
Wednesday, May 04 2011 Terrorism as a revenue generator?
Monday, November 08 2010 Swap the pigeon!
Monday, February 08 2010 Playing for change
Thursday, April 02 2009 The first Sukuk of spring?