- CBI launches bank-wide customer service training program in collaboration with QNB
- NBK Capital: Kuwait earnings flat despite strong bank results
- MasterCard appoints Head of Processing Center for Middle East and Africa
- Qalaa Holdings and CPC Holding mark completion of Sphinx Glass Transaction
- HBL launch new business finance product aimed at SMEs in the UAE
- Bullish growth recorded in Riyadh industrial sector says Colliers
- Zimbabwe's FBC Bank receives $60 million syndicated loan from African banks
- Moody's downgrades Standard Bank Plc's deposit ratings
- BLME Holdings report net profit before tax of GBP 5.1 million for H1 2014
- Islamic Development Bank approves $987 million for funding development projects
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?
Wednesday, May 04 2011 Terrorism as a revenue generator?
Monday, November 08 2010 Swap the pigeon!
Monday, February 08 2010 Playing for change
Thursday, April 02 2009 The first Sukuk of spring?