- SICO retains number one spot on Bahrain Bourse
- Fitch: Sovereign and domestic exposures key for Levant banks
- Dur Hospitality signs financing contract with Riyad Bank
- Commercial Bank International reports net loss of AED 466.6 million
- Bahrain Middle East Bank net profit up 12 per cent to $5 million
- $350 million Sukuk issued by Kuveyt Turk
- ISRA to support the Responsible Finance Summit
- Gulf Bank supports benchmark forum 2016
- Gulf Bank announces first draw winners of its “Spend More, Win More” Gulf Rewards Campaign
- MARC assigns AAIS rating to SME Darby Berhad’s proposed Sukuk programme
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?
Wednesday, May 04 2011 Terrorism as a revenue generator?
Monday, November 08 2010 Swap the pigeon!
Monday, February 08 2010 Playing for change
Thursday, April 02 2009 The first Sukuk of spring?