- Arzan Wealth advises on EUR 27.2 million office acquisition in Netherlands
- Noor Bank rings bell to celebrate listing of its debut $500 million Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- Global assigned to manage $40 million portfolio of non-core assets for a Kuwaiti bank
- DED and Hawkamah to support creation of ‘Islamic Management and Governance Centre’ in Dubai
- Moody's assigns provisional (P)Aa3 to APICORP's Sukuk Programme
- Mashreq launches UAE’s first certification program towards sales integrity & ethics
- Henley & Partners launches the Global Residence and Citizenship Programs 2015 Report
- South Africa’s PPC downgraded To 'zaA' On Increasing Debt, S&P says
- RSM Dahman becomes ‘RSM’
- Eximius launches financial offering in Middle East
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?
Wednesday, May 04 2011 Terrorism as a revenue generator?
Monday, November 08 2010 Swap the pigeon!
Monday, February 08 2010 Playing for change
Thursday, April 02 2009 The first Sukuk of spring?