- NBK Capital MENA maintains 'Hold' recommendation on Commercial Bank of Qatar (CBQ)
- Ratings of MRCB Southern Link's Senior and Junior Sukuk downgraded
- OMA Emirates provides Sharjah Islamic Bank with new EMV card personalisation
- Alpen Capital acts as financial advisor to Jindal Saw club facility
- Fitch: Stable outlook for most Moroccan banks in 2015
- Fitch: Oil prices, policies & politics to dominate Middle East, Africa
- DFM and Bahrain Bourse plan swift transfer of securities from second half of 2015
- Saudi Hollandi Bank to increase share capital through bonus share issue
- Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor urges investors to use a level head
- S&P: Outlooks to stable on Saudi banks ANB, BSF, and SABB
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?
Wednesday, May 04 2011 Terrorism as a revenue generator?
Monday, November 08 2010 Swap the pigeon!
Monday, February 08 2010 Playing for change
Thursday, April 02 2009 The first Sukuk of spring?