- Jordan awards ICD Sukuk mandate
- 12th IFSB Summit to convene on 19th May in Kazakhstan
- Menacorp voices support for Arab financial sector at Arab Federation of Exchanges Annual Conference
- S&P: Rating action taken on Nigerian banks as economic imbalances rise
- Moody's downgrades Bahrain's rating to Baa3, maintains negative outlook
- Saudi stock market regulator underlines progress towards transparency
- Kaspersky Lab uncovers two cyber espionage groups attack each other
- DFSA fines Deutsche Bank AG for 'serious breaches'
- Atradius vows sustained cooperation with ICIEC
- DIB reports net profit up by 34 per cent to AED 850 million for Q1 2015
Sunday, January 25 2015 Saudi Arabia: No abrupt policy changes
Thursday, January 22 2015 ECB set for QE amidst Swiss currency turmoil
Thursday, October 23 2014 Deflationary reading of data endangers risky assets
Thursday, August 14 2014 Options are a useful Investment tool in volatile markets
Thursday, July 31 2014 Saudi Arabia equities market opening a major boost for GCC in 2015
Wednesday, March 26 2014 Could the current tensions amongst the GCC nations have economic ramifications?
Monday, May 28 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary – 27 May 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Thursday, September 29 2011 Driving women crazy
Tuesday, August 03 2010 Beyond the veil
Sunday, July 06 2008 Global warming or nuclear winter?