- DIFC Court rules in favour of Kuwaiti investors in judgement against Bank Sarasin
- Standard Chartered may face legal action from UAE accountholders
- Eversheds comment: The amendments to the DIFC regulations
- Fitch: StanChart fine shows rising risks of complex bank model
- Turkish banks' loan growth, external debt raise tail risk
- Commercial International Bank ratings affirmed; outlook revised to stable from negative
- CI Rakbank ratings affirmed; outlook positive
- Airtel, IFC and MasterCard partners towards mobile money in Zambia
- Nakheel repays all AED 7.9 billion bank debt
- International experts to lead dialogue on financial connectivity at GIFF 2014
Thursday, June 13 2013 Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn't…
Thursday, September 20 2012 Fishing for compliments?
Thursday, September 16 2010 Basel 3? Bah, humbug!
Thursday, November 19 2009 Education, not regulation
Wednesday, September 16 2009 So much for Lehman’s lessons
Sunday, August 02 2009 Regulation: Reality bites? When?
Tuesday, July 21 2009 Good as Goldman?
Monday, March 30 2009 Time to fix the banking system?