- The Abraaj Group makes first investment in Chile, acquires majority stake in Casaideas
- APIC issues five-year $35 million bond
- Abraaj still interested in Barclays Africa
- MoF and AMF review oil price reforms and tax policies at annual meeting
- Middle East business confidence drops amid global uncertainty
- Bahrain Bourse lists Islamic financial instruments worth BHD 201 million
- Qatar Central Securities Depository increases IHG’s foreign ownership limit
- National Commercial Bank annual profits up 6.64 per cent
- Al Rajhi Bank profits up 14 per cent for 2016
- Alawwal Bank SPV approved for financial derivatives activities
Thursday, June 13 2013 Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn't…
Thursday, September 20 2012 Fishing for compliments?
Thursday, September 16 2010 Basel 3? Bah, humbug!
Thursday, November 19 2009 Education, not regulation
Wednesday, September 16 2009 So much for Lehman’s lessons
Sunday, August 02 2009 Regulation: Reality bites? When?
Tuesday, July 21 2009 Good as Goldman?
Monday, March 30 2009 Time to fix the banking system?