- Moody's affirms Mauritius's Baa1 government bond rating with stable outlook
- Sharjah bank held to ransom by malicious hacker
- NBF holds third annual golf tournament
- Zurich to scale back general insurance business in the Middle East
- RAM Ratings assigns preliminary AA1(s) rating to Samalaju’s proposed Sukuk
- New retail banking head appointed at Mashreq
- Moody's assigns provisional (P)A2 to Barwa Bank's Sukuk programme
- Deloitte “Middle East Point of View”: Investment fund products evolve to target private investors
- ICAEW recognises outstanding talent in accountancy and finance in the Middle East
- DGCX to launch Chinese Yuan Futures in December 2015
Thursday, June 13 2013 Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn't…
Thursday, September 20 2012 Fishing for compliments?
Thursday, September 16 2010 Basel 3? Bah, humbug!
Thursday, November 19 2009 Education, not regulation
Wednesday, September 16 2009 So much for Lehman’s lessons
Sunday, August 02 2009 Regulation: Reality bites? When?
Tuesday, July 21 2009 Good as Goldman?
Monday, March 30 2009 Time to fix the banking system?