- Dubai FDI and BCB support cloud-based solutions provider further their reach in Middle East markets
- Emirates Islamic announces special promotions
- DGCX reports H1 2015 results
- Standard Chartered release Q3 Global Focus ‘When perception is not reality’
- Worldwide Sukuk issuance looks set to stall in 2015 as major issuer changes course, says report
- CI: Commercial Bank of Dubai’s ratings affirmed with ‘stable’ outlooks
- New CEO Yousuf Al-Jaida makes announcements at QFC Annual Suhoor
- Moody's: Qatar' stable banking system outlook supported by high levels of public spending
- MoF announces that banks have begun collecting fees for e-authentication services via e-dirham card
- Maisarah Islamic Banking Services kicks off operations at Birkat Al Mouz Branch
Thursday, June 13 2013 Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn't…
Thursday, September 20 2012 Fishing for compliments?
Thursday, September 16 2010 Basel 3? Bah, humbug!
Thursday, November 19 2009 Education, not regulation
Wednesday, September 16 2009 So much for Lehman’s lessons
Sunday, August 02 2009 Regulation: Reality bites? When?
Tuesday, July 21 2009 Good as Goldman?
Monday, March 30 2009 Time to fix the banking system?