- UAB announces net profit of AED 498 million for the nine months ended 30 September 2014
- Moody's: Private-sector leverage is not a reliable leading indicator of systemic bank crises
- National Bank of Fujairah increase net profit 28.9 per cent for the first nine months of 2014
- QInvest expects increasing appetite for Shari’ah compliant funds from investors
- Sharjah Islamic Bank net profit increases 33.5 per cent to AED 295 million
- NCB net income for Q3 2014 reaches SAR 1,869 million
- Islamic Development Bank Board approves nearly $815 million towards development financing
- PwC: Quiet capital markets for July and August with activity in September setting the tone for Q4
- Dalma Capital Management and Emirates Foundation sign donation agreement
- GCC food imports to hit $53.1 billion putting security issues top of SIAL agenda
Thursday, June 13 2013 Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn't…
Thursday, September 20 2012 Fishing for compliments?
Thursday, September 16 2010 Basel 3? Bah, humbug!
Thursday, November 19 2009 Education, not regulation
Wednesday, September 16 2009 So much for Lehman’s lessons
Sunday, August 02 2009 Regulation: Reality bites? When?
Tuesday, July 21 2009 Good as Goldman?
Monday, March 30 2009 Time to fix the banking system?