- Clifford Chance advises on the Republic of Senegal's inaugural CFA100 billion Sukuk issuance
- Bank of Sharjah H1 profits up six per cent at AED 152 million
- Qatar Islamic Bank, VISA launch summer promotion on overseas spending
- MARC assigns AA- foreign currency sovereign rating to Indonesia
- Abu Dhabi National Takaful Company H1 net profit down 24 per cent at AED 15 million
- RAKBANK plans to take majority stake in RAK National Insurance
- New BCBS intraday liquidity reporting tools present data challenges
- RAM Ratings again reaffirms NUR Power’s sukuk ratings at AAA(bg) and AAA(fg)
- Barclays Bank Egypt launches Prestige Banking
- Union Bancaire Privée increases assets under management by eight per cent in H1 2014
Thursday, June 13 2013 Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn't…
Thursday, September 20 2012 Fishing for compliments?
Thursday, September 16 2010 Basel 3? Bah, humbug!
Thursday, November 19 2009 Education, not regulation
Wednesday, September 16 2009 So much for Lehman’s lessons
Sunday, August 02 2009 Regulation: Reality bites? When?
Tuesday, July 21 2009 Good as Goldman?
Monday, March 30 2009 Time to fix the banking system?