- DIFC Courts and University of Oxford China Centre enter into an alliance
- ADIB reaches one million customers in the UAE, doubling 2013 figure
- Dubai Islamic Bank receives two new ISO certifications
- DFZ Council to promote FDI into free zones
- Saudi dairy firm Almarai plans $2.8 billion five-year capital investment
- AfDB and Korea launch the Korea-Africa Energy Investment Facility
- Customers can collect DEWA security deposit refund from any Western Union agent
- Saudi Arabia re-opens sixth issue of Sukuk
- Second annual FinTech Abu Dhabi Innovation Challenge launched
- Alizz Islamic Bank, General Federation of Oman Trdae Unions signs MoU
Sunday, February 28 2016 Is Islamic banking retail-ready in Africa?
Thursday, January 14 2016 South Africa – a basket case or a bread basket?
Wednesday, January 13 2016 South Africa: three finance ministers in a week
Tuesday, June 30 2015 Fighting the wrong battle
Thursday, June 04 2015 They ain't lion, keep your hands in the vehicle
Sunday, March 16 2014 As the bird flies