- Dubai office rents continue to rise due to growing economy and increasing business confidence
- Palestine Exchange releases results.
- SABB arranges Islamic financing facility for Umm Al-Qura Cement Company
- alizz Islamic Bank reports a loss of OMR 2.6 million in H1 2014
- Saudi stock market opening to international investors – reaction continues
- NBAD H1 2014 net profit up 7.9 per cent to AED 2.8 billion
- Invest Bank - ratings affirmed by Capital Intelligence
- Jadwa’s food and beverage opportunity fund completes sale of Gulf Union Foods
- RAKBANK reports AED 700 million net profit in H1 2014
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank reports H1 profit up 19 per cent to AED 2.161 billion
Tuesday, February 12 2013 Currencies -- The macro case for Euro 1.30?
Monday, December 10 2012 Stock Pick - Citigroup: A new strategic template?
Monday, November 19 2012 Asian Shares: Winners & losers in 2013
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Some questions for the Asian economic century
Monday, June 18 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 18 June 2012
Thursday, July 08 2010 The moral hazard of sovereign funds