- RAM Ratings withdraws rating of Kesas’ BaIDS
- Investments in mobility, analytics to spur IT spending in MEA finance sector
- Qannas Investments closes two investments in H1 2014
- RAM Ratings reaffirms AA2/Stable ratings of Litrak's Sukuk
- Middle East Investor Relations Society Board appoints Oliver Schutzmann as Chairman
- RAM Ratings reaffirms First Resources’ Sukuk rating
- Sohar Islamic launches SME Financing
- alizz Islamic Bank completes training at Al Khoudh Branch, soft-launches Nizwa branch
- Masraf Al Rayan net profit up 14.1 per cent in nine months to end-September
- Qatar Islamic Bank profit up 16 per cent at QAR 1.13 billion in first nine months
Tuesday, February 12 2013 Currencies -- The macro case for Euro 1.30?
Monday, December 10 2012 Stock Pick - Citigroup: A new strategic template?
Monday, November 19 2012 Asian Shares: Winners & losers in 2013
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Some questions for the Asian economic century
Monday, June 18 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 18 June 2012
Thursday, July 08 2010 The moral hazard of sovereign funds