- Arcapita sells Freightliner for approx. $800 million
- Investcorp acquires Nobel Learning Communities, a network of 176 schools in the U.S.
- CEO of BLME Holdings stands down
- Bahrain outlook revised to negative by Capital Intelligence
- Qatar Stock Exchange prepares rules for rights issues
- Standard Chartered confirms departure of Islamic banking head
- TVM Capital Healthcare Partners first to register under DIFC’s new Qualified Investors Fund regime
- UBP to acquire the RBS' International Private Banking and Wealth Management business
- BankDhofar launches mobile banking app for Windows devices
- Bank Nizwa’s AGM approves 2014 financial results
Thursday, October 17 2013 Good promise for MENA credit but specific concerns should not be ignored
Thursday, October 10 2013 Shareholder Spring in the Middle East?
Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
Thursday, September 05 2013 Stay defensive in a volatile September
Thursday, August 22 2013 MENA and Egypt are like an upside down Europe
Saturday, November 17 2012 New frontiers and long-term themes
Sunday, July 29 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 29 July 2012
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012