- Saudi's ACWA Power delays planned IPO
- MTN surges as Nigeria softens tone on $8.1 billion claim
- China paves way for wealth management products to buy stocks
- Namibia economy contracts for ninth quarter as manufacturing drops
- Gulftainer signs deal to operate US Port of Wilmington
- Aston Martin seeks Ferrari-like $6.7 billion valuation in IPO
- Turkey cuts citizenship investment criteria
- Burgan Bank Group opens rights offering to raise up to KWD 62.5 million
- Nigeria's Zainab Ahmed formally appointed finance minister
- CBUAE's forex reserve surges to AED 329.5 billion in August
Thursday, August 18 2016 Helping SMEs with banking woes
Thursday, October 17 2013 Good promise for MENA credit but specific concerns should not be ignored
Thursday, October 10 2013 Shareholder Spring in the Middle East?
Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
Thursday, September 05 2013 Stay defensive in a volatile September
Thursday, August 22 2013 MENA and Egypt are like an upside down Europe