- Mortgage cap by itself not enough to curb UAE property speculation?
- Ministry of Finance organises a second workshop the new version of the Federal Financial System
- Saudi Re seminar on Saudi Property Insurance Market
- Partner in Charge Change for Baker Botts In Middle East
- DFM accredits “Al Dhabi Brokerage” and “Securities & investment Company UAE” for Margin Trading
- The Enhanced Operational and Solvency Framework for the Takaful and Retakaful industry
- RAM assigns preliminary AA3 rating to AmBank’s MYR 4 billion Basel III-compliant notes programme
- Workshop at Masdar Institute Highlights GCC's Interest in Clean Energy Solutions
- du and Ajman Free Zone Authority sign partnership agreement to support SMEs
- al khaliji opens a new branch at Doha City Centre Mall
Thursday, October 17 2013 Good promise for MENA credit but specific concerns should not be ignored
Thursday, October 10 2013 Shareholder Spring in the Middle East?
Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
Thursday, September 05 2013 Stay defensive in a volatile September
Thursday, August 22 2013 MENA and Egypt are like an upside down Europe
Saturday, November 17 2012 New frontiers and long-term themes
Sunday, July 29 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 29 July 2012
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012