- Fitch affirms Kuwait at 'AA' with a stable outlook
- M&A transactions in MENA’s utilities sector reach $845 million
- Al Hilal Bank drives forward its Emiratisation efforts
- Number of females in UAE with critical illness cover increases
- Bank al Etihad Opens new Salt Branch
- ENBD REIT announces NAV of $295 million
- UAE investors expect a return of 7.7 per cent in 2017
- Moody's affirms Investcorp's Ba2 ratings, outlook stable
- Al Salam Bank-Bahrain and AFS partner for digital payroll programme solution
- Dubai Economy and Dar Al Tawreeq launch Shari'ah-compliant smart programme to finance suppliers
Thursday, August 18 2016 Helping SMEs with banking woes
Thursday, October 17 2013 Good promise for MENA credit but specific concerns should not be ignored
Thursday, October 10 2013 Shareholder Spring in the Middle East?
Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
Thursday, September 05 2013 Stay defensive in a volatile September
Thursday, August 22 2013 MENA and Egypt are like an upside down Europe