- Bank Chiefs at the World Economic Forum are optimistic about the future
- Trump’s America-deregulation likely to increase growth: Moody’s report
- QNB denies reports that it is acquiring a loan from China
- QNB Capital and banks act as JLMs on new Republic of Turkey bond
- Moody's assigns first-time ratings to Tanzania's National Microfinance Bank Plc
- Mashreq – first bank in the region to have early access to Samsung Pay
- Global Investment House refreshed board, senior management
- A.M. Best affirms credit ratings of Union Insurance Company P.S.C.
- A.M. Best revises credit ratings of Solidarity General Takaful bsc (c) and First Insurance Company
- The Abraaj Group makes first investment in Chile, acquires majority stake in Casaideas
Wednesday, November 27 2013 Too much good food can cause indigestion
Thursday, October 17 2013 Good promise for MENA credit but specific concerns should not be ignored
Thursday, October 10 2013 Shareholder Spring in the Middle East?
Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
Thursday, September 05 2013 Stay defensive in a volatile September
Thursday, August 22 2013 MENA and Egypt are like an upside down Europe
Saturday, November 17 2012 New frontiers and long-term themes
Sunday, July 29 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 29 July 2012
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012