- UAE's Denarii.Cash adds NEM (XEM) token to its wallet
- UBP posts a 5.3 per cent increase in net profit for H1 2018
- ADX lists Wahat al Zaweya Holdings on its second market
- RAM Ratings downgrades Turkey’s rating to with a stable outlook
- Saudi Electricity Company considers issuing international bond
- EBRD loans Morocco’s SDX Energy $10 million
- EFG Hermes to acquire Nigeria’s Primera Africa
- Currency swaps through RMB Clearing Centre increased 42 per cent in H1 2018, says CBUAE
- Nigerians’ use of backyard banks derails financial inclusion target, says central bank
- Lebanon deposits interest rates escalates on leadership vacuum
Thursday, August 18 2016 Helping SMEs with banking woes
Thursday, October 17 2013 Good promise for MENA credit but specific concerns should not be ignored
Thursday, October 10 2013 Shareholder Spring in the Middle East?
Thursday, September 26 2013 If it feels good, do it -- but be seen doing it!
Thursday, September 05 2013 Stay defensive in a volatile September
Thursday, August 22 2013 MENA and Egypt are like an upside down Europe