- ISDA and IIFM publish Islamic Cross Currency Swap Standard
- Securities Commission Malaysia updates Shari'ah compliant securities listing
- IDB President proposes partnership between IDB, Turkey and other OIC member countries
- 3rd MIFF sees the launch of the CIBAFI's Inaugural Global Islamic Bankers' survey
- UBP Outlook 2016: No growth, no gain?
- Moody's affirms Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait's A2/Prime-1 ratings; outlook stable
- Moody's upgrades Kuwait's Gulf Bank deposit rating to A3; outlook stable
- NBK: Qatar strong public investment drives growth amid low energy prices
- Moody's assigns (P)Baa3 rating to Turk Exim's GMTN programme
- Meethaq launches Hafawa Priority Banking service across Oman in eight branches
Thursday, April 25 2013 What's in a credit rating?
Tuesday, April 09 2013 Wall Street -- A growth scare in global market?
Monday, February 04 2013 The bullish case for Brazil’s banks
Saturday, November 17 2012 New frontiers and long-term themes
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, June 03 2012 Do The BRICs need replastering?