- RAM Ratings reaffirms Development Bank of Kazakhstan’s AA2 Ringgit Sukuk rating
- Moody's assigns definitive rating of A3 to Sharjah's sovereign Sukuk
- Waha Capital board approves share buy-back programme
- African depositors grew fivefold since 2004 according to IMF Financial Access Survey
- Guinea will receive $18 million in budget support from the AfDB
- Japan and AfDB sign agreement to promote entrepreneurship and job creation in Africa
- HRH Prince Faisal Bin Salman launches SAR 1 billion to support SMEs in Saudi Arabia
- IIRA reaffirms ratings of ABC Islamic Bank
- ADIB opens SME focussed sales centre in UAE
- Dubai Chamber consolidates bilateral ties with Azerbaijani bankers
Tuesday, April 09 2013 Wall Street -- A growth scare in global market?
Monday, February 04 2013 The bullish case for Brazil’s banks
Saturday, November 17 2012 New frontiers and long-term themes
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, June 03 2012 Do The BRICs need replastering?