- The Abraaj Group exits Unimed via an IPO on the Tunis Stock Exchange
- AUB reports net profit of $154.6 million for Q1 2016
- Saudi bourse will select share sale advisors in coming days says CEO
- MoF heads UAE delegation in the 102 GCC Financial and Economic Cooperation Committee meeting
- Moody's: Economic slowdown widens Sharjah's fiscal deficit and could pressure credit metrics
- Saudi National Insurance Co. ratings outlook revised to negative: rating affirmed at 'BBB'
- Global consumer lending: size, segmentation and forecast for the worldwide market
- CIBAFI launched Global Forum “Rethinking Values for Sustainable Growth”
- South Africa signs eight MoUs with Iran
- SA aims to increase African trade by half a trillion by 2019
Thursday, September 04 2014 Conviction reaffirmed in GCC equities and bonds
Wednesday, June 25 2014 The US Fed gives markets hope
Monday, July 08 2013 Egypt's 'New Normal'
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Thursday, September 27 2012 Central banks and macro trade ideas
Tuesday, April 24 2012 Global policy remains a critical catalyst
Monday, March 26 2012 Interest rates: the market has it all wrong
Monday, August 01 2011 Unintended consequences
Monday, April 21 2008 Basket of currencies Vs Basket case