- Saudi regulator confirms June opening for Tadawul to foreign investors
- Jordan awards ICD Sukuk mandate
- 12th IFSB Summit to convene on 19th May in Kazakhstan
- Menacorp voices support for Arab financial sector at Arab Federation of Exchanges Annual Conference
- S&P: Rating action taken on Nigerian banks as economic imbalances rise
- Moody's downgrades Bahrain's rating to Baa3, maintains negative outlook
- Saudi stock market regulator underlines progress towards transparency
- Kaspersky Lab uncovers two cyber espionage groups attack each other
- DFSA fines Deutsche Bank AG for 'serious breaches'
- Atradius vows sustained cooperation with ICIEC
Wednesday, June 25 2014 The US Fed gives markets hope
Monday, July 08 2013 Egypt's 'New Normal'
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Thursday, September 27 2012 Central banks and macro trade ideas
Tuesday, April 24 2012 Global policy remains a critical catalyst
Monday, March 26 2012 Interest rates: the market has it all wrong
Monday, August 01 2011 Unintended consequences
Monday, April 21 2008 Basket of currencies Vs Basket case