- Clifford Chance advises on the Republic of Senegal's inaugural CFA100 billion Sukuk issuance
- Bank of Sharjah H1 profits up six per cent at AED 152 million
- Qatar Islamic Bank, VISA launch summer promotion on overseas spending
- MARC assigns AA- foreign currency sovereign rating to Indonesia
- Abu Dhabi National Takaful Company H1 net profit down 24 per cent at AED 15 million
- RAKBANK plans to take majority stake in RAK National Insurance
- New BCBS intraday liquidity reporting tools present data challenges
- RAM Ratings again reaffirms NUR Power’s sukuk ratings at AAA(bg) and AAA(fg)
- Barclays Bank Egypt launches Prestige Banking
- Union Bancaire Privée increases assets under management by eight per cent in H1 2014
Monday, December 31 2012 Making money on Wall Street
Thursday, December 06 2012 No closer to a deal?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?