- Dubai Islamic Bank rights issue is credit positive, says Moody's
- NBK rights issue oversubscribed
- Saudi CMA confirms foreign investors will be able to buy into listed debt
- NBAD Sukkuk Fund earns annualised yield of 5.2 per cent
- S&P affirms Senegal’s ratings at 'B+/B', outlook stable
- AfDB approves $245 million to finance Uganda-Rwanda transport project
- ACCF grants $0.8 million to climate projects in Côte d'Ivoire
- Mainstream Renewable Power signs $117.5 million Africa clean energy funding
- Orange completes acquisition of mobile operator Airtel in Burkina Faso
- Proposed NBAD FGB merger rating impact under review by RAM Ratings
Monday, December 31 2012 Making money on Wall Street
Thursday, December 06 2012 No closer to a deal?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?