- Saudi stock market opening for direct access a further boost to MENA, says Deutsche Bank
- Proposed three-way merger in Malaysia banking could create new Islamic banking giant
- Egypt’s Commercial International Bank reports record net profits of EGP 1.74 billion, up 31 per cent
- NBK Capital: Qatar growth seen at six to seven per cent in 2014-2015, driven by non-hydrocarbons
- NBK Bahrain reports a net profit of $74.1 million for the first half of 2014, up 38 per cent y-o-y
- Qannas Investment Limited to pay special dividend following four successful exits
- Standard Chartered: HNW business owners significant philanthropists
- Emirates REIT (CEIC) net profit up 194 per cent in H1 2014
- Dubai office rents continue to rise due to growing economy and increasing business confidence
- Palestine Exchange releases results.
Tuesday, February 26 2013 Shouldn’t the stock market track the real economy?
Tuesday, February 05 2013 Decent US economic data powers stocks forward
Tuesday, January 29 2013 Modestly rising rates -- credit sectors look appealing
Wednesday, January 23 2013 The Good, the Slightly Bad and the Somewhat Ugly
Thursday, January 03 2013 A stopgap, not a solution
Tuesday, October 16 2012 More Market Choppiness Ahead, but Long-Term Outlook Remains Strong
Tuesday, October 09 2012 Expect Economic Sluggishness to Persist
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Stocks are taking a breather from the rally
Wednesday, August 08 2012 Policy outlook supports a 'risk on' trend
Tuesday, July 17 2012 Bull market has been buffeted, but remains intact
Tuesday, May 22 2012 Are We Near the End of the Correction?