- SABB arranges Islamic financing facility for Umm Al-Qura Cement Company
- alizz Islamic Bank reports a loss of OMR 2.6 million in H1 2014
- Saudi stock market opening to international investors – reaction continues
- NBAD H1 2014 net profit up 7.9 per cent to AED 2.8 billion
- Invest Bank - ratings affirmed by Capital Intelligence
- Jadwa’s food and beverage opportunity fund completes sale of Gulf Union Foods
- RAKBANK reports AED 700 million net profit in H1 2014
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank reports H1 profit up 19 per cent to AED 2.161 billion
- Moody’s: Middle East investment grade companies face $91 billion in refinancing needs
- FGB net profit up 21 per cent in H1 2014
Wednesday, March 26 2014 Why you should listen to our analysts!
Wednesday, November 13 2013 Time to cash some profits
Tuesday, August 20 2013 Egypt and commodities
Wednesday, September 12 2012 Giving markets what they want...
Saturday, February 18 2012 Looking beyond the Greek tragedy
Thursday, January 12 2012 2012 – A year of challenges and hope