- Prospects for insurers in Maghreb positive according to report from S&P
- Fitch: Fresh IMF agreement will support further Moroccan reform
- KCB set to roll out Islamic Banking in Kenya next month
- Standard Chartered more than doubles its commitment to Power Africa to $5 billion
- Gulf International Bank reports net profit for H1 2014 of $50.2 million
- Bank Audi net profit reaches $190 million for H1 2014
- Sico net profit increases by 166 per cent to BHD 5.1 million
- QNB Group: GCC projects underpin sustainable development and diversification
- PayTabs opens account with Bubble Bash to mark its first live merchant
- IASB moves from incurred to expected loss model
Wednesday, March 26 2014 Why you should listen to our analysts!
Wednesday, November 13 2013 Time to cash some profits
Tuesday, August 20 2013 Egypt and commodities
Wednesday, September 12 2012 Giving markets what they want...
Saturday, February 18 2012 Looking beyond the Greek tragedy
Thursday, January 12 2012 2012 – A year of challenges and hope