- RAM Ratings reaffirms Development Bank of Kazakhstan’s AA2 Ringgit Sukuk rating
- Moody's assigns definitive rating of A3 to Sharjah's sovereign Sukuk
- Waha Capital board approves share buy-back programme
- African depositors grew fivefold since 2004 according to IMF Financial Access Survey
- Guinea will receive $18 million in budget support from the AfDB
- Japan and AfDB sign agreement to promote entrepreneurship and job creation in Africa
- HRH Prince Faisal Bin Salman launches SAR 1 billion to support SMEs in Saudi Arabia
- IIRA reaffirms ratings of ABC Islamic Bank
- ADIB opens SME focussed sales centre in UAE
- Dubai Chamber consolidates bilateral ties with Azerbaijani bankers
Sunday, August 03 2014 Risk is back
Monday, July 21 2014 A cold front through financial markets
Sunday, April 06 2014 Putin and El-Sisi: Kindred Spirits?
Tuesday, March 04 2014 The reverse Berlin Wall? Russia, Ukraine and markets
Monday, May 06 2013 From Russia with love and alpha!
Monday, March 25 2013 Cyprus and Europe’s black swans
Sunday, March 24 2013 Will the BRICS Announce a BRICS Development Bank?
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Monday, June 25 2012 The world seen through a St. Petersburg lens?
Sunday, June 03 2012 Do The BRICs need replastering?
Monday, November 15 2010 Wolves and begging bowls