- Kenya BSI June dip indicates concern over currency, but future expectations positive
- NBK: Kuwait sales soften again in May at the beginning of the summer break
- Arzan Wealth advises on EUR 27.2 million office acquisition in Netherlands
- Noor Bank rings bell to celebrate listing of its debut $500 million Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- Global assigned to manage $40 million portfolio of non-core assets for a Kuwaiti bank
- DED and Hawkamah to support creation of ‘Islamic Management and Governance Centre’ in Dubai
- Moody's assigns provisional (P)Aa3 to APICORP's Sukuk Programme
- Mashreq launches UAE’s first certification program towards sales integrity & ethics
- Henley & Partners launches the Global Residence and Citizenship Programs 2015 Report
- South Africa’s PPC downgraded To 'zaA' On Increasing Debt, S&P says
Sunday, August 03 2014 Risk is back
Monday, July 21 2014 A cold front through financial markets
Sunday, April 06 2014 Putin and El-Sisi: Kindred Spirits?
Tuesday, March 04 2014 The reverse Berlin Wall? Russia, Ukraine and markets
Monday, May 06 2013 From Russia with love and alpha!
Monday, March 25 2013 Cyprus and Europe’s black swans
Sunday, March 24 2013 Will the BRICS Announce a BRICS Development Bank?
Monday, November 12 2012 Wall Street -- US equities: What now?
Monday, June 25 2012 The world seen through a St. Petersburg lens?
Sunday, June 03 2012 Do The BRICs need replastering?
Monday, November 15 2010 Wolves and begging bowls