- Ahli United Bank reports net profit of over $357 million for H1 2018
- HSBC, Suisse to advise KFH and AUB merger talks
- DIFC signs MoU with China’s Everbright Group
- Ithmaar Holdings discloses exposure to embattled Abraaj Group
- Turkish central bank likely to hike main rate as inflation rises
- ADGM signs MoU with Companies and Intellectual Property Commission of South Africa
- Nasdaq Dubai and CNBC to open a new studio in DIFC
- Kuwait banks to face $1.8 billion bad debts for laid off expatriates
- Emirates and Etihad in talks with South African Airways
- Iran warns Trump not to threaten country's oil exports
Sunday, October 18 2015 Iran, Russia and China, building a powerhouse in the East?
Sunday, August 03 2014 Risk is back
Monday, July 21 2014 A cold front through financial markets
Sunday, April 06 2014 Putin and El-Sisi: Kindred Spirits?
Tuesday, March 04 2014 The reverse Berlin Wall? Russia, Ukraine and markets
Monday, May 06 2013 From Russia with love and alpha!
Monday, March 25 2013 Cyprus and Europe’s black swans
Sunday, March 24 2013 Will the BRICS Announce a BRICS Development Bank?