- Egypt’s Commercial International Bank reports record net profits of EGP 1.74 billion, up 31 per cent
- NBK Capital: Qatar growth seen at six to seven per cent in 2014-2015, driven by non-hydrocarbons
- NBK Bahrain reports a net profit of $74.1 million for the first half of 2014, up 38 per cent y-o-y
- Qannas Investment Limited to pay special dividend following four successful exits
- Standard Chartered: HNW business owners significant philanthropists
- Emirates REIT (CEIC) net profit up 194 per cent in H1 2014
- Dubai office rents continue to rise due to growing economy and increasing business confidence
- Palestine Exchange releases results.
- SABB arranges Islamic financing facility for Umm Al-Qura Cement Company
- alizz Islamic Bank reports a loss of OMR 2.6 million in H1 2014
Sunday, September 09 2012 The weakest link - short-term liquidity and how it impacts Islamic finance
Sunday, April 29 2012 The thoughts of Chairman Amlôt
Sunday, July 25 2010 Do you shiver with participation?
Thursday, April 29 2010 Forthcoming attractions…
Thursday, December 17 2009 Winning isn’t everything