- National Bank of Fujairah operating profit grows 8.2 per cent
- FGB-NBAD merger to conclude in Q1 of 2017
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi records a net profit of AED 1.320 billion in Q3
- National Bank of Fujairah reports 8.2 per cent growth in profit for the first nine months of 2016
- Emirates Investment Bank reports results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2016
- The Ministry of Finance holds meeting with IMF Mission
- On visit to Burundi, DMCC Chairman discusses gold trade
- DED launches region’s first ‘Consumer Empowerment Index’
- Ecobank launches mobile app
- Winners of the West Africa Awards announced
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012