- Investors controlling AUM of more than $7 trillion meet in Dubai
- QNB: Construction projects, lower energy costs and tourism should boost Jordan’s economic growth
- QDB and SDC launch largest mixed business incubator in the Middle East
- Nielsen Salary Audit ranks S P Jain number one in the UAE
- Poverty in Muslim World is Rapidly Increasing: Zubair Mughal
- KAMCO adopts latest technology from Path Solutions
- Dubai Chamber highlights investment opportunities for US companies
- MENA Insurance markets: Rising confidence as demand remains strong
- Markaz: GCC banking remains resilient
- Warba Bank launches its career web portal to support recruitment
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012