- IMF meets with Mozambican officials over risky public debt
- Mashreq to commence construction of new HQ in Downtown Dubai
- Bank Nizwa CEO to depart
- Dubai Islamic Bank rights issue massively oversubscribed to reach nearly AED 9 billion
- Policy remix needed to tackle pent-up risks, BIS says
- Ooredoo closes latest bond issue
- Islamic Finance in the Post Oil Economic Scenario theme for AAOIFI-World Bank Annual Conference
- Links Group: Qatar’s burgeoning retail market set to attract further foreign investment
- LNG market: over-supplied up to 2020 but under-supplied beyond
- Doha Bank launches revamped mobile banking app
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012