- Saudi regulator confirms June opening for Tadawul to foreign investors
- Jordan awards ICD Sukuk mandate
- 12th IFSB Summit to convene on 19th May in Kazakhstan
- Menacorp voices support for Arab financial sector at Arab Federation of Exchanges Annual Conference
- S&P: Rating action taken on Nigerian banks as economic imbalances rise
- Moody's downgrades Bahrain's rating to Baa3, maintains negative outlook
- Saudi stock market regulator underlines progress towards transparency
- Kaspersky Lab uncovers two cyber espionage groups attack each other
- DFSA fines Deutsche Bank AG for 'serious breaches'
- Atradius vows sustained cooperation with ICIEC
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012