- RAM Ratings reaffirms Development Bank of Kazakhstan’s AA2 Ringgit Sukuk rating
- Moody's assigns definitive rating of A3 to Sharjah's sovereign Sukuk
- Waha Capital board approves share buy-back programme
- African depositors grew fivefold since 2004 according to IMF Financial Access Survey
- Guinea will receive $18 million in budget support from the AfDB
- Japan and AfDB sign agreement to promote entrepreneurship and job creation in Africa
- HRH Prince Faisal Bin Salman launches SAR 1 billion to support SMEs in Saudi Arabia
- IIRA reaffirms ratings of ABC Islamic Bank
- ADIB opens SME focussed sales centre in UAE
- Dubai Chamber consolidates bilateral ties with Azerbaijani bankers
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012