- Moody's affirms Mauritius's Baa1 government bond rating with stable outlook
- Sharjah bank held to ransom by malicious hacker
- NBF holds third annual golf tournament
- Zurich to scale back general insurance business in the Middle East
- RAM Ratings assigns preliminary AA1(s) rating to Samalaju’s proposed Sukuk
- New retail banking head appointed at Mashreq
- Moody's assigns provisional (P)A2 to Barwa Bank's Sukuk programme
- Deloitte “Middle East Point of View”: Investment fund products evolve to target private investors
- ICAEW recognises outstanding talent in accountancy and finance in the Middle East
- DGCX to launch Chinese Yuan Futures in December 2015
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012