- First LIBOR defendant on trial found guilty in London court
- Securities and Commodities Authority, ADGM regulator sign MOU
- Egypt: Economic growth fastest since revolution, vulnerabilities remain, says NBK
- 'Innovation 4 Impact' Competition aims to monetize Islamic economy
- Emirates REIT to invest AED 208.3 million in new school in Dubailand
- Ras Al Khaimah e-Government Authority signs e-Dirham system agreement with MoF
- International Monetary Fund increases MENA presence
- Abu Dhabi rents continue to rise, reports ADIB
- DGCX records 15 per cent growth in volumes in July
- Brighter prospects for Kuwaiti commercial banks, says Fitch Ratings
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012