- Takaful International launches 'Smart Takaful' in Bahrain
- Bahrain's Diyar Al Muharraq signs $366 million Murabaha contract
- Oman's Capital Market Authority adopts insurance services guidelines
- Moody's assigns (P)B3 to Pakistan's sovereign Sukuk
- CIBAFI – UAB Forum launched this morning in Tunis
- EIBFS announces senior appointments
- EastNets to tackle unconventional financial crime risk mitigation at Sibos 2016 in Geneva
- Emirates NBD backs financial independence programme for young adults with disabilities
- ADIB and Thomson Reuters host UK’s first female Muslim minister Baroness Warsi at awards ceremony
- AfDB’s President announced new Nigeria spend countering recession
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012