- Saudi's ACWA Power delays planned IPO
- MTN surges as Nigeria softens tone on $8.1 billion claim
- China paves way for wealth management products to buy stocks
- Namibia economy contracts for ninth quarter as manufacturing drops
- Gulftainer signs deal to operate US Port of Wilmington
- Aston Martin seeks Ferrari-like $6.7 billion valuation in IPO
- Turkey cuts citizenship investment criteria
- Burgan Bank Group opens rights offering to raise up to KWD 62.5 million
- Nigeria's Zainab Ahmed formally appointed finance minister
- CBUAE's forex reserve surges to AED 329.5 billion in August
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!