- Egyptian Government and MasterCard collaborate for digital National ID program
- Low oil prices enables GCC Banking Sector to focus on liquidity, says Doha Bank Group CEO
- A bumper year for innovation and quality in banking products and financial services across the UAE
- Luxembourg delegation reaffirms strong ties with UAE
- eFAWATEERcom launches e-payment portal for payment card holders
- Kaloti opens Suriname’s first gold refinery
- Visa and Samsung bring mobile payments to the new Samsung Galaxy S6
- Ajman pioneers first public service micro e-payment option for the region
- MENA companies, investors and government officials at 11th EFG Hermes One-on-One Conference
- Seven new trends in post-crisis financial regulation
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012