- New public accountant strategy in Rwanda pushes transparency
- Kenya launches #YallaKenya in Dubai to attracts Gulf tourists
- Renaissance Capital hosts inaugural Egypt Corporate Access Day in Cape Town
- Inovest settles over $6.6 million in financing facilities
- Al Baraka distributing $22.14 million cash dividends to shareholders
- Bahrain Bourse becomes the Share Registrar for United Gulf Bank Shares
- CBQ subsidiary Alternatif Bank issues Eurobonds
- Number of companies on QSE reaches 44
- Dubai Islamic Bank details rights issue plans
- Renaissance Capital - Thoughts from a Renaissance man: A wave of reform by oil exporters
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012