- Banque du Caire ratings affirmed with a ‘stable’ outlook
- South African president sets up task team to tackle jobs, growth
- Bahrain offers the region’s lowest operating costs for the financial sector
- UAE hosts the first branch of the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation in Dubai
- DFSA makes changes to the Collective Investment Rules
- Final day of IFIF focuses on innovation & technology as enablers for financial inclusion in Africa
- Royal Jordanian Airlines closes an oversubscribed $275 million loan facility
- Boubyan Bank offers first contactless payment cards to Kuwait in partnership with OT
- ADIB first UAE bank to partner with Booking.com; offers cash back on all hotel spends
- ITFC signs a country host agreement on the establishment of a branch in Dubai
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012