- Ogier Fiduciary services re-brands as Elian following MBO
- Diversification of GCC economies has to be a priority for now: ICAEW
- New GCEO for Al Ghurair Investment
- Emaar Malls lists and commences trading on DFM
- EastNets showcases its latest solutions at Sibos 2014
- NBK agrees to sell its 30 per cent stake in IBQ to Qatari investors, worth $538 million
- Africa's richest woman increases her stake in Banco BIC by 17.2 per cent
- Mergermarket: 116 deals worth $19.2 billion in MENA deal-making during Q3 2014
- Moody's upgrades JAFZ's ratings to Ba1 from Ba2; stable outlook
- African leaders discuss investment and infrastructure needs at AGBF
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012