- UK's first Shari'ah-compliant Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Securities Commission Malaysia updates Shari’ah-compliant securities
- DIFC Courts, Kenyan judiciary sign enforcement guide
- Tigo Pesa returns TZS 3 billion to customers as first quarterly payment
- RAM Ratings assigns final AA1/stable rating Masraf Al Barakah's Sukuk
- Noor Takaful to join Dubai Trade’s Tradeshield
- Abraaj acts to top Kellog's counter offer for BiscoMisr
- Airbus, ADNL strategic financing partnership
- Burgan Bank ratings affirmed; positive outlook maintained by Capital Intelligence
- T-Pay offers mobile subscribers the ability to pay through their mobiles
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012