- Oil prices fall to four-year lows
- AAOIFI widens its global role to better serve and develop Islamic finance
- Qatar Investment Authority takes minority stake in Hong Kong’s Lifestyle International
- TAKAUD appoints new CEO
- Telr secures investment in growth funding
- Moody's changes Egypt's outlook to stable from negative, affirms Caa1 rating
- QInvest advises on record volume of real estate transactions
- RAM Ratings reaffirms Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank’s AAA/Stable/P1 ratings
- MasterCard CEO Ajay Banga visits Dubai; reaffirms commitment to Middle East and Africa
- AECB CEO stresses importance of GCC credit bureaux collaboration
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012