- Absa partners with UnionPay to provide easy banking for Chinese visitors in South Africa
- ABG concludes 21st GSM Meeting in Amman, Jordan
- Xpress Money: Open remittance markets key to lower money transfer costs
- DIB reports net profit up 11 per cent for H1 2016
- Egypt confirms IMF talks for programme
- Bahrain banks' forum organised on financing mega projects
- HSBC Middle East names Elhedery as CEO
- Byblos Bank reports net profit of $73.8 million for H1 2016
- Kuveyt Turk claims 37 per cent share of Turkey's participation banking
- Thomson Reuters GFMS Gold Survey, “Gold is back”
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012