- Borse Dubai sells its shareholding in London Stock Exchange Group
- QIB hosts the launch of the Knight Frank Wealth Report 2015
- MARC affirms AAA/AAAID ratings on KEXIM’s conventional and Islamic MTN programmes
- Mashreq wins six awards at the Banker Middle East UAE Product Awards 2015
- Emirates NBD Research: Morocco Update
- Deloitte: ME airlines need to effectively manage their tax footprint
- Experts warn of increased card data threat as e-payment activity grows in MENA
- Warba Bank participates in $155 million syndicated facility for Ajman Bank
- GCC Citizens will be treated as Qatari for owning of companies listed on the QSE
- Capital Intelligence: Qatar International Islamic Bank's ratings affirmed
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012