- RAM Ratings reaffirms AA3/P1 ratings of PKNS’s Sukuk
- 10th WIEF concludes with a focus on partnerships and cross-border trade
- Details revealed for 3rd Annual Islamic Banking Summit Africa
- Investcorp and Mumtalakat acquire PRO Unlimited
- Arab Banking Corporation announces 11 per cent increase in 9M 2014 net profit to $197 Million
- Bank Muscat posts OMR 126.73 million profit for 9M 2014
- Endowments are a 'sleeping giant' claimed experts at 10th World Islamic Economic Forum
- Dubai Chamber unveils specialized unit to support research on Islamic economy
- Commercial Bank of Qatar increases profit for nine months by 19 per cent to QAR 1,553 million
- CEO of Qatar Exchange was elected to World Federation of Exchanges' Board
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012