- PayTabs opens account with Bubble Bash to mark its first live merchant
- IASB moves from incurred to expected loss model
- Knight Frank: Dubai industrial rents continue to recover in H1 2014
- Barwa Bank net profit increases 35 per cent for H1 2014
- Saudi British Bank arranges financing for Dallah Health Services Holding Company
- Ratings assigned for Boubyan Bank by CI
- Qatar sovereign ratings affirmed by CI
- Kuwait sovereign ratings affirmed at AA- by CI
- IOSCO surveys use of social media and automated advice by intermediaries
- NBK Capital: GCC markets correct in 2Q 2014 on geopolitical developments
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012