- Emirates NBD releases its Tunisian GDP update
- bfinance makes new Middle East appointment
- Mashreq introduces school fee promotion
- Securities Commission Malaysia introduces new Sukuk framework
- RAM reaffirms AAA rating of RH Capital’s Class A Sukuk Ijarah
- SmartStream hires Tom Dalglish to head transformation services
- Capital Intelligence raises the ratings of Gulf Finance House
- Moody's: Sound government finances and robust growth support Oman's credit profile
- CBI launches bank-wide customer service training program in collaboration with QNB
- NBK Capital: Kuwait earnings flat despite strong bank results
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012