- SEDCO Capital launches new investment strategy
- ADCB posts a reports a net profit of AED 2.11 billion for the first half of 2017
- IMF Staff concludes visit to Mozambique
- Alinma Bank registered a net profit of SAR 910 million for the first half of 2017
- Moody's assigns Ba1 issuer ratings to Barclays Africa Group Limited, negative outlook
- Dubai Chamber adds 8,900 new members in H1-2017
- Moody's assigns Baa3/Aaa.za debt rating to City of Ekurhuleni's ZAR800 million notes due 2032
- IMF completes seventh review under the ECF for Burkina Faso and approves $6.2 million disbursement
- Emirates NBD debuts FaceBanking on revamped online banking platform
- Middle East deal activity sees an uptick in Q2 2017
Sunday, March 10 2013 Stick to themes or get used to volatility
Sunday, March 03 2013 The Euro hits the 1.30 target!
Thursday, February 28 2013 A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat
Wednesday, February 27 2013 Whatever happened to the 'boring' Governor of the Bank of England
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Wall Street – The risk rally is resilient!
Monday, December 03 2012 The bullish case for pipeline operators
Tuesday, November 06 2012 2013: The year of the falling Yen
Tuesday, October 30 2012 Currencies -- Long Mexico, short Japan
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012