- ADX lists Mandatory Convertible Bonds into ADNIC shares
- Saudi Arabia's Sovereign Ratings and Negative Outlook affirmed by Capital Intelligence
- BREXIT: UK GDP could fall by 2-4 per cent long-term, say London Business School experts
- BREXIT: UK vote credit negative for UK sovereign and other issuers, says Moody's
- RAM Ratings reaffirms P1 rating of AEON Credit’s Islamic CP Programme of up to MYR 1 billion
- A.M. Best revises outlooks to negative for Milli Reasurans Turk Anonim Sirketi
- A.M. Best affirms ratings of Gulf Re
- Dubai Islamic Bank rights issue is credit positive, says Moody's
- NBK rights issue oversubscribed
- Saudi CMA confirms foreign investors will be able to buy into listed debt
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!