- KCB Capital named adviser for $80 million Kenyan cement project
- Kenya Commercial Bank profit up 17 per cent after loans increase
- Liberty sets aside more than $87 million for African purchases
- HSBC said to advise Saudi Mobily on debt after covenant breach
- Tanmiyat Global inks partnership with Amlak Finance
- Dubai Islamic Bank celebrates 40 years in Islamic Banking
- Standard Chartered announces Board changes
- The African Development Bank and Bloomberg launch African Bond Index
- Mashreq proudly introduces the UAE’s 1st ‘Selfie’ Credit Card
- Saudi banks pull welcome mat for SMEs seeking loans
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!