- Omanoil offers business opportunities for SMEs to operate car care centres
- Moody’s: NBK well positioned to take advantage of new business opportunities
- S&P: Report looks at impact of Fed Tapering on emerging market banking systems
- First Gulf Bank launches inaugural Negotiable Certificate of Deposit (NCD) programme in Singapore
- Emirates NBD Research: UAE CPI - Inflation ticks steadily higher
- Listed companies on the Palestine Exchange achieve net profit of $241 million in 2013
- Commercial Bank of Dubai signs MoU with Hamriyah Free Zone Authority
- Banque Libano-Française participate in “Lebanon Week in Jeddah”
- Green bond market in 2014 set to exceed 2013
- The Abraaj Group invests in Moroccan chocolate confectionery manufacturer Kool Food
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!