- Moody's affirms Mauritius's Baa1 government bond rating with stable outlook
- Sharjah bank held to ransom by malicious hacker
- NBF holds third annual golf tournament
- Zurich to scale back general insurance business in the Middle East
- RAM Ratings assigns preliminary AA1(s) rating to Samalaju’s proposed Sukuk
- New retail banking head appointed at Mashreq
- Moody's assigns provisional (P)A2 to Barwa Bank's Sukuk programme
- Deloitte “Middle East Point of View”: Investment fund products evolve to target private investors
- ICAEW recognises outstanding talent in accountancy and finance in the Middle East
- DGCX to launch Chinese Yuan Futures in December 2015
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!