- RAM Ratings reaffirms Development Bank of Kazakhstan’s AA2 Ringgit Sukuk rating
- Moody's assigns definitive rating of A3 to Sharjah's sovereign Sukuk
- Waha Capital board approves share buy-back programme
- African depositors grew fivefold since 2004 according to IMF Financial Access Survey
- Guinea will receive $18 million in budget support from the AfDB
- Japan and AfDB sign agreement to promote entrepreneurship and job creation in Africa
- HRH Prince Faisal Bin Salman launches SAR 1 billion to support SMEs in Saudi Arabia
- IIRA reaffirms ratings of ABC Islamic Bank
- ADIB opens SME focussed sales centre in UAE
- Dubai Chamber consolidates bilateral ties with Azerbaijani bankers
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!