- Brexit uncertainty is a key threat to fragile global business confidence: ACCA/IMA
- Moody's: Omani banks' credit growth materially outpaces their deposit growth, a credit negative
- Fitch affirms QNB's IDR at 'AA-'; downgrades VR to 'a-'
- Fitch: Turkish bank risks increase following failed coup
- EFG Hermes concludes advisory to B.TECH’s EGP 300 million partnership with DPI
- Invest Bank’s ratings affirmed with a ‘stable’ outlook
- Cluttons: Bahrain 100% foreign ownership of businesses positive for real estate market in long term
- Middle Eastern M&A reached $18.7 billion for H1 2016
- Moody's affirms Export-Import Bank of Malaysia's ratings; outlook stable
- Moody's: Rising emerging market debt increases risks; Middle East and Africa least vulnerable
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!