- Aabar issues EUR 2 billion exchangeable bond
- Inauguration of 7th ‘Al Hilal Auto Festival’ attended by H.H. Sheikh Nahyan
- Central Bank of Kuwait signs Letter of Intent with China Banking Regulatory Commission
- Borse Dubai sells its shareholding in London Stock Exchange Group
- QIB hosts the launch of the Knight Frank Wealth Report 2015
- MARC affirms AAA/AAAID ratings on KEXIM’s conventional and Islamic MTN programmes
- Mashreq wins six awards at the Banker Middle East UAE Product Awards 2015
- Emirates NBD Research: Morocco Update
- Deloitte: ME airlines need to effectively manage their tax footprint
- Experts warn of increased card data threat as e-payment activity grows in MENA
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!