- The Abraaj Group makes first investment in Chile, acquires majority stake in Casaideas
- APIC issues five-year $35 million bond
- Abraaj still interested in Barclays Africa
- MoF and AMF review oil price reforms and tax policies at annual meeting
- Middle East business confidence drops amid global uncertainty
- Bahrain Bourse lists Islamic financial instruments worth BHD 201 million
- Qatar Central Securities Depository increases IHG’s foreign ownership limit
- National Commercial Bank annual profits up 6.64 per cent
- Al Rajhi Bank profits up 14 per cent for 2016
- Alawwal Bank SPV approved for financial derivatives activities
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!