- KCB set to roll out Islamic Banking in Kenya next month
- Standard Chartered more than doubles its commitment to Power Africa to $5 billion
- Gulf International Bank reports net profit for H1 2014 of $50.2 million
- Bank Audi net profit reaches $190 million for H1 2014
- Sico net profit increases by 166 per cent to BHD 5.1 million
- QNB Group: GCC projects underpin sustainable development and diversification
- PayTabs opens account with Bubble Bash to mark its first live merchant
- IASB moves from incurred to expected loss model
- Knight Frank: Dubai industrial rents continue to recover in H1 2014
- Barwa Bank net profit increases 35 per cent for H1 2014
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!