- Sierra Leone's first independent power project gains IFC support
- CI: Burgan Bank's ratings affirmed with a 'Stable' Outlook
- More than 100 countries using RMB for payments with China, Hong Kong
- Africa leads in business reforms during record year, says World Bank in Doing Business report
- IMF MD Christine Lagarde says Saudi has begun ‘a major policy shift’
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority opens Hong Kong office
- National Bank of Fujairah operating profit grows 8.2 per cent
- FGB-NBAD merger to conclude in Q1 of 2017
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi records a net profit of AED 1.320 billion in Q3
- National Bank of Fujairah reports 8.2 per cent growth in profit for the first nine months of 2016
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!