- Plans to levy inheritance on foreign investment in UK property market on hold
- Raya Contact Center begin trading on the Egyptian Exchange
- DIB hosts UAE’s top Shari'ah leaders to layout the future direction of industry’s compliance
- SWIFT collaborate with global transaction banks to develop proof of concept
- UAE Bankruptcy law improves investment climate
- Central Bank of UAE monetary and banking developments: March 2017
- Ordinary& Extraordinary General Assembly of Jordan Islamic Bank approves the balance sheet
- The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) and the GIZ GmbH launch a report
- Moody's affirms AFNIC's Baa1 IFS rating; changes outlook to stable
- Private bankers can’t ignore mass affluent segment
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!