- South Africa’s GDP slows to 1.3 per cent in Q1
- ADCB expands its SME offer through “Purely Business” Web Portal
- QFC: Cautious optimism felt amongst the business community in Qatar
- DGCX signs MoU with Bank of China
- Mumtalakat announces consolidated financial results for 2014
- ADIA appoints John Pandtle to Head of U.S., Internal Equities Department
- MNCapital Africa Advisors facilitates SPEAR Capital Investment in Zimbabwe dairy producer, Dendairy
- SBF - IES hold business forum to promote Qatar-Singapore economic cooperation
- Moody's: Basel III liquidity and funding requirements are credit positive for banks
- MNCapital Africa advises SPEAR Capital investment into Zimbabwe
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!