- CI: JCB ratings affirmed; outlook on Financial Strength Rating revised to positive from stable
- Arab Monetary Fund Bulletin summarises stock markets' performance
- IOSCO publishes review of the timeliness and frequency of disclosure to investors
- Minister of State for Financial Affairs of UAE meets the Director General and Chairman of the AMF
- Fitch: Subdued domestic economy weighs on Moroccan banks
- RAM Ratings updates rationale after finalisation of Islamic structure for KLK’s proposed IMTN
- KCB Group records H1 2015 pre-tax profit to KES 13.2 billion
- Malta Individual Investor Programme ranked as best citizenship-by-investment program
- NBK Capital: CIB 2Q2015 results - mixed results; net profit in line with forecast
- Moody's: Lebanon's weak environment will continue to weigh on the banking system
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!