- Saudi stock market opening for direct access a further boost to MENA, says Deutsche Bank
- Proposed three-way merger in Malaysia banking could create new Islamic banking giant
- Egypt’s Commercial International Bank reports record net profits of EGP 1.74 billion, up 31 per cent
- NBK Capital: Qatar growth seen at six to seven per cent in 2014-2015, driven by non-hydrocarbons
- NBK Bahrain reports a net profit of $74.1 million for the first half of 2014, up 38 per cent y-o-y
- Qannas Investment Limited to pay special dividend following four successful exits
- Standard Chartered: HNW business owners significant philanthropists
- Emirates REIT (CEIC) net profit up 194 per cent in H1 2014
- Dubai office rents continue to rise due to growing economy and increasing business confidence
- Palestine Exchange releases results.
Tuesday, April 16 2013 Gold: Exit, pursued by a bear?
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Wednesday, October 17 2012 Bright lights amid the gloom
Sunday, October 14 2012 Priming the Liquidity Pump
Tuesday, September 25 2012 The Market Battle Between Data and QE
Sunday, July 15 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary - 15 July 2012
Sunday, May 06 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: 6 May 2012
Monday, April 23 2012 A twist with Messrs Posen and Shirakawa
Monday, April 23 2012 DIFC Weekly Economic Commentary: April 22 2012
Tuesday, April 10 2012 It’s Supposed to be April, not May!