- KCB Capital named adviser for $80 million Kenyan cement project
- Kenya Commercial Bank profit up 17 per cent after loans increase
- Liberty sets aside more than $87 million for African purchases
- HSBC said to advise Saudi Mobily on debt after covenant breach
- Tanmiyat Global inks partnership with Amlak Finance
- Dubai Islamic Bank celebrates 40 years in Islamic Banking
- Standard Chartered announces Board changes
- The African Development Bank and Bloomberg launch African Bond Index
- Mashreq proudly introduces the UAE’s 1st ‘Selfie’ Credit Card
- Saudi banks pull welcome mat for SMEs seeking loans
Monday, April 15 2013 Is Italian risk set to escalate?
Tuesday, April 02 2013 Cyprus and West Europe's money
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Monday, November 19 2012 Asian Shares: Winners & losers in 2013
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Some questions for the Asian economic century