- Saudi stock market opening for direct access a further boost to MENA, says Deutsche Bank
- Proposed three-way merger in Malaysia banking could create new Islamic banking giant
- Egypt’s Commercial International Bank reports record net profits of EGP 1.74 billion, up 31 per cent
- NBK Capital: Qatar growth seen at six to seven per cent in 2014-2015, driven by non-hydrocarbons
- NBK Bahrain reports a net profit of $74.1 million for the first half of 2014, up 38 per cent y-o-y
- Qannas Investment Limited to pay special dividend following four successful exits
- Standard Chartered: HNW business owners significant philanthropists
- Emirates REIT (CEIC) net profit up 194 per cent in H1 2014
- Dubai office rents continue to rise due to growing economy and increasing business confidence
- Palestine Exchange releases results.
Monday, April 15 2013 Is Italian risk set to escalate?
Tuesday, April 02 2013 Cyprus and West Europe's money
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Monday, November 19 2012 Asian Shares: Winners & losers in 2013
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Some questions for the Asian economic century