- RAM Ratings withdraws rating of Kesas’ BaIDS
- Investments in mobility, analytics to spur IT spending in MEA finance sector
- Qannas Investments closes two investments in H1 2014
- RAM Ratings reaffirms AA2/Stable ratings of Litrak's Sukuk
- Middle East Investor Relations Society Board appoints Oliver Schutzmann as Chairman
- RAM Ratings reaffirms First Resources’ Sukuk rating
- Sohar Islamic launches SME Financing
- alizz Islamic Bank completes training at Al Khoudh Branch, soft-launches Nizwa branch
- Masraf Al Rayan net profit up 14.1 per cent in nine months to end-September
- Qatar Islamic Bank profit up 16 per cent at QAR 1.13 billion in first nine months
Monday, April 15 2013 Is Italian risk set to escalate?
Tuesday, April 02 2013 Cyprus and West Europe's money
Monday, January 28 2013 Currencies – Thinking the unthinkable: Yen 130?
Monday, November 19 2012 Asian Shares: Winners & losers in 2013
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Some questions for the Asian economic century