- Banque du Caire ratings affirmed with a ‘stable’ outlook
- South African president sets up task team to tackle jobs, growth
- Bahrain offers the region’s lowest operating costs for the financial sector
- UAE hosts the first branch of the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation in Dubai
- DFSA makes changes to the Collective Investment Rules
- Final day of IFIF focuses on innovation & technology as enablers for financial inclusion in Africa
- Royal Jordanian Airlines closes an oversubscribed $275 million loan facility
- Boubyan Bank offers first contactless payment cards to Kuwait in partnership with OT
- ADIB first UAE bank to partner with Booking.com; offers cash back on all hotel spends
- ITFC signs a country host agreement on the establishment of a branch in Dubai
Thursday, January 03 2013 A stopgap, not a solution
Monday, December 31 2012 Making money on Wall Street
Wednesday, November 21 2012 Beating inflation is all that matters...
Tuesday, November 20 2012 'Cliff' avoidance remains key to a brighter outlook
Tuesday, October 02 2012 Is the US too close to the fiscal cliff?